Celebrating our 18th year at Steak & Main!
Here’s a little anniversary celebration and history I’d like to share. 75 years ago my grandfather Anthony opened his 1st restaurant in Norristown PA. He went on to open 8 more on the Main Line from Strafford to Malvern. My Parents, Uncle & Aunt took over when he retired opening their first of many restaurants starting with the Thorndale Inn. In 1985 my parents and I bought the Red Rose Inn and I continued to buy and sell restaurants in PA and Maryland.
Me personally, I’m celebrating 50 years of cooking in our kitchens. In 1971 at 6 years old my father Richard would take me to my grandfather’s restaurant at 7am where I would help in the kitchen before getting the noon school bus to kindergarten (yes I smelled like garlic).
Now after all the years and 25 very successful restaurants the Covatta Family want to thank all of the customers, friends and staff that made all this possible.
THANK YOU & GRAZIE.
“A favorite for professional food critics and your everyday gastro-skeptic.”
Purchased and remodeled September 2003. Steak and Main has become the crowning star in the culinary world for restaurants between Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Please call to place a take out order or reserve seating (410) 287-3512
Please do not use Google when calling. We are not responsible for calls and reservations made through Google Assist.
MONDAY – THURSDAY 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11:30AM –4:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:00AM – 4:00 PM
MONDAY – THURSDAY 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11:30AM – 10:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:00AM – 9:00 PM
MONDAY – THURSDAY 4 PM – 9:00 PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 4 PM – 10:00 PM
SUNDAY 4 PM – 9:00 PM
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY 4:00PM – 9:00PM
THURSDAY 12:00PM – 9:00PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 12:00PM – 9:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:30PM – 8:00 PM
Thank You, Tony
Steakhouse Dining Room
after 4pm offers dinner and sushi menus only
Oyster Bar tables or deck
after 4pm offers bar, dinner & sushi menus
Dress code for Gentleman ~ Proper attire required
- Gentlemen must have short, or long sleeve shirts
- No sleeveless shirts
- Hats forward in the Oyster Bar or deck, hats off in the Steak House
- No strollers, high chairs or booster seats
- We have an on-site pastry chef for all occasions. Please do not bring in your own cake
- May be subject to 20% added gratuity
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- No Dogs or Pets allowed on Restaurant Property
- Please call in advance ✆ (410) 287-3512
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes
- Everyone must be here before table can be seated
- If you need to change your reservation please call in advance
- No tables reserved larger than 8 guests
- No large group reservations
Agreeing to a particular reservation time does not guarantee you’ll be seated at that time. A reservation is an attempt, in good faith, to accurately predict the time your table will be ready. It guarantees that you will have a table, but it does not guarantee that you’ll be seated at that table punctually.